Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Love Letter to Kelly Clarkson

Oh Kelly,

You are the one that I want. You are perfect in every way; even perfect in your imperfections. I love you as a blonde, I love you as a brunette. I love you singing r&b, I love you singing harder types of rock. You have a wonderfully snarky sense of humor, on exhibit every time that I've seen you perform. You have the "joie de vivre" that I am searching for.

I am the guy for you. You are successful, and I have no ego, so I will be able to handle that. I will do the things around the house for which you don't have the time. I will accompany on your tours and take care of whatever you need me to do.

In other words, you complete me. If I had just 15 minutes to talk to you, I am sure that I could convince you of this.

Signed,

The Future Mr. Kelly Clarkson

*off to my 5 year college reunion today! Crazy!

3 comments:

Charissa said...

can she pick a good peach though?

HB said...

Will she cook you dinner for breakfast?

Josh said...

To answer both questions...she's most likely perfect, so probably.