Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I Love Me Some Me!

So, I figured I would do this as well. I will bare my soul to yinz.

1.. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
I think I was named after the son of the pastor that married mom and dad. Is this right?
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Well, I usually cry at stupid points during movies and tv shows.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
my handwriting is wonderful if I take my time
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
chicken breast, unless bacon counts
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
nah
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
probably. I like sports, and I like guys that like sports, so I would like me
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
yes
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS
yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
yes, i really want to bungee jump
10. WHAT IS YOUR favorite CEREAL?
probably cinnamon toast crunch but I like a lot of cereals
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
nah
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
no
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
I'm not really an ice cream person; something peanut buttery?
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE
dudes, probably nothing, chicks, their smile
15. RED OR PINK?
pink...errr, ummm...
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I have a big mouth and it gets me in trouble
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
my grandmother Carolyn
18. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
socks--black
19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
red grapes
20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW ?
well, in my CD player is Futuresex/Lovesounds
21.IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
vegas gold baby!
22. FAVORITE SMELLS?
freshly cut grass, vanilla, clean linens
23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Jer via text
24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Pitt Basketball or the Pirates
25. HAIR COLOR?
dark brown, almost black
26. EYE COLOR?
blue
27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
yes
28. FAVORITE FOOD?
Green peppers, peaches, pineapple
29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
there is a time and place for both
30. LAST MOVIE WATCHED?
Stranger than Fiction
31 WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Orange (Vols sweatshirt)
32. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer
33. HUGS OR KISSES?
nah
34. FAVORITE DESSERT?
dutch apple pie with caramel sauce
35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
just finished a Feinstein book, trying once again to read Moby Dick but I'm never successful, and people made me read "The Shack"
37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
I have a regular schedule; last night was 90210, the new one. I also watched a DVR'd Gossip Girl.
38. FAVORITE SOUND?
Prince
39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
There is no question it's the Beatles
40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Paris
41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
My mom says I'm a catch.

3 comments:

Patty said...

The pastor that married us had two sons; their names were Josh and Jeremy. However, Jeremy was the oldest. I loved the names, but I wouldn't really say you were NAMED after them. I just copied them :) If you were a girl you were going to be Amanda

HB said...

I can't believe you didn't list "harmonica virtuoso" under special talents!

HB said...

Ok We definitely need to hear about the conversation with the girl on the bus!